We deal with a variety of Immigration matters and our department has extensive experience of the major Immigration routes to the UK. Our immigration and asylum solicitors have extensive experience of helping clients to enter or remain in the UK and can advise on a wide range of immigration and asylum law matters, including:
- Family reunion applications
- Entry Clearance/Visa applications at non EEA British Embassies for visitors, husbands, wives, fiancées, other family members, students, working holiday makers and many others
- Applications for limited or indefinite leave to remain/humanitarian leave to remain
- Work permit, student visas, training and work experience permit applications
- Appeals, deportation
- British Citizenship – naturalisation and registration applications
We have a legal aid contract in immigration. Were applicable we will attempt to get legal aid to represent you. Where legal aid cannot be obtained matters are conducted on a hourly rate. We will give you a fees estimate in our initial consultation and if you decide to instruct us further your initial consultation fee will be deducted from your costs going forward.