We deal with many types of employment issues for our clients.
If you feel you have been unfairly dismissed, or you are still employed but feel you are being treated unreasonably you may have cause to issue a claim to an Employment Tribunal or to raise a formal grievance.
We at MH Solicitors offer:-
- An initial free telephone consultation
- No-win, no-fee
- Fixed fees
- Specialist advice
A three month time limit exists for issuing claims, so it is essential that you seek advice promptly if your employment has come to an end.
We can help with a wide range of employment law problems, including;
- Claims for discrimination
- Disputes around payment of wages or salary
- Maternity/Paternity rights and flexible working arrangements
- Claims relating to dismissal
- Team or Department moves and TUPE
- Grievance and Disciplinary Hearings
- Settlement agreements (compromise agreements)
It may be possible for us to run your case on a no-win no-fee basis, or for you to rely on legal expense insurance. Alternatively, we are happy to run your case for an agreed fee so that you know the maximum cost of pursuing your claim.
Employment matters are conducted on a hourly rate. We will give you a fees estimate in our initial consultation and if you decide to instruct us further your initial consultation fee will be deducted from your costs going forward.